(L)ink'd Community Workspace
Do you work remotely and want to be part of an engaging, collaborative and uplifting professional community? Ink'd is launching a community workspace, called (L)ink'd, right in the heart of Northport Village.
We envision an energizing and social setting that allows you to work independently, or collaboratively, among other remote professionals.
Our pilot program begins October 1, with member perks and four price options to get you started.
- Access to the (L)ink'd workspace from Monday-Thursday, 9am-2pm (closed for school district holidays and summer months)
- Coffee, tea & water available
- Highspeed WiFi
- Member prices on extended use of space (adult nights, conferences, lectures, etc)
- Open door policy; come and go as you please
- *More member perks to be announced soon
The introductory rates:
- Monthly Memberships. Full access to (L)ink'd during workspace hours
- Month-to-month rate; $155
- Monthly auto renew rate; $135 (three-month minimum)*
- Eight Day Pass. You choose eight days of the month to use the space; $95/month
- One Day Pass. You choose any single day to use the space; $25/day
*A credit card will be kept on file and membership dues will be charged on the first of every month. After three months, a two-week notice is required in order to end membership.
To purchase a membership or pass, scroll down to the (L)ink'd icons on our homepage.